We introduce ourselves as a noteworthy organization engaged in offering Gas Suppression System that controls and extinguishes fires without human intervention. This system is easy to refill with extinguishing agents, fitted with nozzle & has excellent suppressing capacity. Our Gas Suppression System is very economical and offered within the specified time limits. Automatic in nature, highly flexible and compactly designed are features of given product. In addition to this, our clients can buy this Gas Suppression System from us at the most leading rates.
Fire Protection Gas Suppression System or simply called as Automatic Fire Suppression System (or Gas Suppression System), is relatively a new technology in India. Unlike conventional system that use water, in Gas Based Fire Suppression System; water is never used and yet the fire is extinguished. Here Gas is used to extinguish the fire. Hence it is a Gas Based system. The fire gets extinguished, within a minute of activation and everything is automatic.
Is it always necessary to provide Fire Protection with Gas Suppression System ? Or Why go for a Gas Suppression System?
Absolutely not. In certain areas like Server Systems, Art Galleries or near delicate machinery, water can cause more and permanent damage than the fire. In the Server Room, the data in the server is more costly than the server itself. If the art piece or data, gets damaged or lost; it would result in an immeasurable loss.
How do Gas Suppression System Function ?
Gas Suppression Systems are generally used in concealed rooms. The principle used by Gas Suppression System is by breaking the Fire Triangle, the fire ceases to exist. In the room, protected by Gas Suppression System, there are various detectors placed at various locations. Each detector constantly monitors the room for signs of fire. As soon as fire is detected, an alarm is sounded, to the personnel to evacuate the entire room. Then, the a gas like, Novec, Clean Agent or Co2 is released in the enclosed room. Thus, the oxygen in the room is rapidly reduced, to a level where fire cannot exist. However, living organisms remain unharmed, because of the gas. Because of such a system, all the delicate or critical items remain untouched and unharmed by fire or water.
There are generally, two principles used in Gas Suppression Systems :
1) The Total Flooding Principle : The Gas Suppression System is used in an enclosed room or isolated location.
2) The Local Application Principle : The Gas Suppression System is directly applied to the fire, immediately on the fire affected area. There are no physical barriers present, as in the case of the total flooding principle.
What are the advantages of Gas Suppression System?
- The main advantage of Gas Suppression System, system is that it is very quick.
- The gas used in Gas Suppression System, does not have any smell or colour. It is also friendly to nature. Gas Suppression System also have very easy maintenance and occupy lesser space.
- It does not have any kind of flavour.
What are the dis-advantages of Gas Suppression System?
- There are but, a few disadvantages of such a system. Firstly it can only be used in enclosed spaces and secondly, that is relatively costly.
- There are various Clean Agent Fire Suppression Systems or Gas Suppression systems used in the market
- FM 200 Clean Agent Systems
- Novec 1230 Clean Agent Systems or Novec Fire Protection System
- FE-13 Clean Agent Systems
- Carbon Dioxide Co2 Clean Agent Systems or Co2 Total Flooding System
72, Gupta Colony, G.T. Road Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh India